Mar 31, 2013

Spring




Hey guys! It's been a long time since  mylast post and I hope you missed me a lot  while I was absent, sorry for not posting such a long time but now I'm back and I also brought some spring with me!
It's spring time again and I am soooo happy because it's getting warmer and the sun is showing herself which makes smile all time ! :)

This is one of my new looks:
Black Heels by Deichmann, their price was so good for my budget I just had to buy them!
Some simple white socks
My DIY skirt in a mixture color of grey and brown(don't know how to define it sry)
Belt by Mango
The top was actually a shirt but ı cropped and cut it so it became sth totally different
And my slouchy Cardigan I got from U.S. Polo

Hope you liked it and I'll be more up on my blog for the next time!
Missed you guys.. xoxo
DUYGU

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the sock and the shoes! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit,so cute.love the skirt and top.the frilly white socks are adorable with those shoes on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you back here :) I definitely missed you! This outfit is prettyyy! Especially that skirt, it's so damn cute!

    www.grumfus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this crop top is so cute!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete