Sep 19, 2015

Consideration

Searching for tenderness isn't hard to find. You can have the love which you need to live, but if you look for truthfulness, you might just as well be blind, because it always seems to be so hard to give.





Honesty





Such a lonely word, It’s hardly ever heard and mostly what I needed.

And when I'm deep inside of me. No need to be concerned. I won't ask for nothin' while I'm gonebut when I want Sincerity. Where else can you turn, when the one you were depending on shouldn't be.. and all I said was Please.. just a please.. but no actions.

This storm in my silent sea of emotions should have an ending.


Pureness. Honesty, Commitment Trust. None of this, instead: Empty promises. Full of excuses. Overloaded with palaver. No empathy but selfishness, so I caught myself screaming: I’m sick of this.




I saw joy and happiness.. lost in happiness, lost in their own world. No acceptance for anything or anyone in their minds but defending political sexuality. No harmony, but a will to spread negative energy. Interrupting people’s conversations with ugly words. Being lost in their own body. No direction but wild dancing to nonsense music.
So I sat there and I thought to myself: What the fuc? is wrong with them until I noticed the influence. It was hate against everything (the world) and the weakness for cocain...

Sometimes I can understand them and sometimes I dont..






1 comment:

  1. Amazing! You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete