Perfectly Incomplete




CYPRUS JULY 2015

Dear All! I've been struggling with my blogging since a while and I guess the problem was always that I needed to have some time on my own. Working full time and coping it with the blog can be hard when you work by shift butI don't wanna complain about how difficult it is for me to blog regularly. I am trying again my best to work it all in one schedule and hope for the best for my blog since I am doing this for more than 5 years!

This new OOTD is about the heat here in this country. It is so hot although I am wearing a cardigan (which is only because I love layering). You literally just wanna be naked all the time but in this country full of perverts I even have to think twice of wearing shorts or long pants?.. 
The pressure of these peoples' behaviour towards young woman.. it's a disaster but anyway.
I try to ignore those glances and just stick to my own style and thoughts. 

I was wearing:
Leopard pants by H&M
Top also H&M
Shoes also H&M
seems like all dressed up in H&M.. :D
except the cardigan which I thrifted.

Hope you liked this post! Enjoy your life.
xxx
DUYGU

Comments

  1. It can definitely be hard to juggle work and blogging. I hope you are able to find that balance! I absolutely love this outfit. The shorts are fab!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the short! I need it ahah
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts