WEARING: BOOTS - H&M/ PANTS + TURTLE NECK * CARDIGAN- THRIFTED
INSPIRATION FOR THIS LOOOK:
Hey there! Recently I was thinking about 2015 and all the things that happend. The good things, the bad things, my failures and achievements. My relationships with the people around me and of course the bad and good luck I sometimes had. I can honestly say that I was pretty negative when it comes to the energy I had on my blog. I mean, I am not a professional blogger and this is just a hobby for myself. But when I see the notes I took and remembered the moments and things I was going through I knew I had to change something about this blog. I dont want this blog to be affected from my bad mood or melancholic energy. I love fashion and I love reading/watching everything around this subject and I am honestly sick of what people would think about my blog. Whether the mistakes I make here in my writing or the quality of my photos I take. I can say that I love what I am doing in here and it is mostly with my daily clothing. My inspiration and influence I get from this city is major and going shopping in İstanbul is really exciting. You can find literally anything: From vintage to high fashion(well, high fashion is not really in my budget.. but maybe a pair of Louboutins will be one of my next goals for 2016 :D) – Besides this, the weather is mostly sunny in Istanbul and I am somebody who gets affected by the climate/weather easily. A sunny day can upgrade my mood very easyily J
Some notes for myself for the upcoming 365 days..
· Give myself at least one day of work-free day a week.
· Find an orchestra where I can start playin the flute again.
· Going on at least one long, preferably many, hiking trip.
· Be kind to myself and others (cliché but true).
· Think positive. Be grateful instead of worried (cliche number two).
· Extend my group of friends in İstanbul.
· Organize my next trip to Europe.
· Work more on my blog and become strategic in social media.
· Be more productive during my free time
· Surround myself with positive and productive people
· Do my very best in my work, and be happy with that.
· Network with more photographers in İstanbul.
· Avoid people who have negative energy
· Spend the money I earn reasonable/ Mind my money
· Take Risks and not Be Afraid of Failures.
· Never Stop Learning.
· Exercise and Mind My Health.
· Get more into the Youtube/Video era.