Mules Obsession




Mules from ZARA - Belt from MANGO - Jeans and Top were thrifted

I think it is quite obvious from my recent posts how much I am literally obsessed with any kind of mules/open back shoes. They are perfect for the upcoming season spring and summer. In addition to that combining them with anything from casual to chic to classic.. they are so versitile. Love them! Definetley one of my favorites this season and a must have for every closet. 

As some of you might have noticed I'm trying to get into the video vlog area and it is quite difficult to cope with it besides my blog and work and being a senior on top of it.. fingers crossed that I will graduate without any problems this year! 
Please have mercy on me if it is not as profeesional as some other youtubers...as most of you maybe don't know how much effort behind such a small video on youtube can be. Trying to upgrade myself within that youtube area.. hope you like my new OOTD post.

Wish you all a lovely week end.

xxx
Duygu


New video: Styling Culottes !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts