Aging..





I have been thinking about this topic a lot recently. Not that it bothers me, in fact it makes me feel comfortable. Being aware of my age and accomplishing little or big things in life can be vital for your self esteem.

These days, I feel

·        More mature
·        More positive
·        More confident
·        More grateful
·        More romantic and flirty
·        More humble
·        More maternal (Thanks to my cat)
·        More Lighthearted
·        More whimsical
·        More energetic
·        More communicative
·        More like myself

I do have days though where I feel..

·        Stressed and anxious
·        Mutable
·        Shy
·        Disappointed
·        Worry too much
·        Overly critical of self and others
·        Exhausted
·        Ugly (I will open up about this topic more in another post)
·        Insufficient (in a lot of ways: mostly work wise though)
·        Careful and hesitated about further steps in life

Overall I have to say, the balance between these feelings is something I am mostly trying to work on. Caring less about the negative things and giving more value to myself and the good things that surround me, is something I am mostly trying to focus on. Especially when it comes to the people around me. I have learned; to only surround myself with the ones that make you smile and laugh, make you feel good about yourself and care less about the rest of the World.

It may also sound cheesy, but having a pet at home and taking care of it gives me the most meaningful feeling ever. Especially when it is struggling to stay alive and you are the one helping and caring for it. The progression and the improvement within this time makes you ultimatively feel like the happiest person in the World.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts